This will include by way of example:
- names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and other contact details;
- car details (about those who use our car parking facilities);
- bank details and other financial information, e.g. about parents who pay fees to the School;
- past, present and prospective pupils' academic, disciplinary, admissions and attendance records (including information about any special needs), and examination scripts and marks;
- where appropriate, information about individuals' health, and contact details for their next of kin;
- references given or received by the School about pupils, and information provided by previous educational establishments and/or other professionals or organisations working with pupils; and
- images of pupils (and occasionally other individuals) engaging in School activities, and images captured by the School's CCTV system (in accordance with the School's policy on taking, storing and using images of children).