This policy is intended to provide information about how the School will use (or "process") personal data about individuals including: its staff; its current, past and prospective pupils; and their parents, carers or guardians (referred to in this policy as "parents").
This information is provided in accordance with the rights of individuals under Data Protection Law to understand how their data is used. Staff, parents, pupils, alumni, benefactors and the wider community are all encouraged to read this Privacy Notice and understand the School’s obligations to its entire community.
This Privacy Notice applies alongside any other information the School may provide about a particular use of personal data, for example when collecting data via an online or paper form.
This Privacy Notice also applies in addition to the School's other relevant terms and conditions and policies, including:
- any contract between the School and its staff or the parents/guardians/agents of pupils;
- the School's policy on taking, storing and using images of children;
- the School’s CCTV policy;
- the School’s retention of records policy;
- the School's safeguarding, pastoral, or health and safety policies, including as to how concerns or incidents are recorded; and
- the School's IT policies, including its Acceptable Use policy, eSafety policy, WiFi policy, Remote Working policy and Bring Your Own Device policy.
Anyone who works for, or acts on behalf of, the School (including staff, volunteers, governors and service providers) should also be aware of and comply with all our relevant policies.